||Upload your inventory file:
Aussie Home Inventories
PHOTO INVENTORY INSURANCE LIST CREATOR - The Quick : Easy : Simple Solution!
- Add a room name to "Room #1". Additional room fields will automatically be added for more rooms.
- Add an item to "Item #1 Name:". Additional item fields will automatically be added to that room. Add item details.
- Add required items to the inventory. Images files are added as "image1.jpg" for example. Copy and paste the image names into the "Photo Filename"
- SAVE your work often by clicking the "Save" button.
- SAVE the data file "my-inventory.php" to the SAME DIRECTORY on your hard drive where your images are located. You can ADD data to this file later.
- Click the "Output HTML" button to generate a Photo Inventory Insurance List. NOTE: You will NOT SEE the images in this list at this time!
- SAVE the Photo Inventory Insurance List as a 'html' file, use the "Save Page As" in the browser. The file needs to be saved as "my-inventory-output.html" in the same directory as the images.
- OPEN the saved file "my-inventory-output.html" in the browser and your Photo Inventory Insurance List will NOW display with images.
- To add information to your inventory at a later date, just click the "Browse..." button. The file will be named "my-inventory.php". Then click the "Upload" button.
- If you end up with empty rooms or items, save your file and upload it to clean out the empty spaces.
- This software brought to you by "Aussie Home Inventories & The Insurance Site" There is NO SUPPORT offered on this software.
Powered by www.The-Insurance-Site.info