We created our first Online Survey in January 2008. This ongoing survey is still collecting information into:
Australian Household's Awareness Of Under-Insurance & Home Inventory Services
We are constantly tweeking the survey to maximise the information collected. We thank all of you whom have taken our survey and ask that those of you whom have not, donate a few minutes of your time to the cause. The more information we collect through surveys / polls helps us to keep our information / services focussed on the needs of you, the network visitor.
Goals / Objectives
- To learn more about the understanding by Australian's of under-insurance and home inventory services.
- Increase Home Inventory Services to clients, by understanding the needs of the community from the data collected.
- To share the results with visitors to the sites managed by Aussie Home Inventories.
All responses are completely anonymous and no personal information is shared. Survey results will only be displayed in aggregate. Any contact data entered into the survey will be only used for contact by Aussie Home Inventories and is offered by the survey taker on a non mandatory basis.
All results will be available after two weeks of survey end.
- Finished : Survey I - Ending 30/06/08 Closed - Survey I Results
- Running : Survey II - Ending 31/12/09 [Modified & Improved]
- The survey takes less than 5 minutes!
- Plan to answer all the questions.
If You're A Resident Of Australia Please Take Our Survey On:
Australian's Awareness Of Under-Insurance & Home Inventory Services
For information on this survey and the use of data collected, please contact Aussie Home Inventories